Aadhaar card is a mandatory 12-digit card in India, residents are required to have the card in order to acquire different services. The government has made strict recommendations of linking other cards to the Aadhaar card. Functionalities like banks won’t function without a linkage of the card. Pan card, bank account, ration cards are some of the cards to like.
But where apply for Aadhaar card? The card can be applied online through a given website by the Aadhaar enrollment centers. However, one might require to visit the center for other services. Getting an authorized and permanent Aadhaar center might be a hassle though we have made it easier in this article. The Aadhaar enrolment centers will help in updating your details or even adding a new member on the card. We have three effective ways of locating Aadhaar enrollment centers.
What are Aadhaar enrollment center? These facilities which have been given authority and responsibility for registering and enrolling Indian residents for Aadhaar card. They will get all the information needed and biometric details according to the UIDAI enrolment process. They help new members acquire the card while old applicants update their card.
How to locate the Aadhaar enrollment centers?
The UIDAI have made the process easier as you can use either the: State, Pin code and Using search box.
- Navigate to the UIDAI website: https://uidai.gov.in
- On the menu click on the locate enrolment and update centers in other cities.
- There will be three option as follows: state/ pin code and search box.
- Fill in your details from which district, sub-district/village etc.
- Individuals who need permanent center will select the check box tab.
- Key in the verification code and the select the search button.
- In second the enrollment centers will be displayed.
Locating the Aadhaar enrollment center based on the state
- Using the same website page https://uidai.gov.in
- On the menu select the locate enrollment and update centers.
- On the three options give pick on the state option.
- Now choose the state you live in form the list given on the drop down menu.
- Next choose the district and sub-district.
- Give the village/town/city again form the list
- Key in verification code and then click on the search button.
- The system will give the results in details of agency’s name, location and address, registrar’s name and the type of center whether permanent or not.
Using the pin code
The applicant will use the website portal, filling in all details required. He/she will enter the pin code and verification number then submit. The system will show the results of the location of the center and whether permanent or temporary. The details will help your contact the center for Aadhaar application or updating details.
Using the search box.
The option caters for applicants who don’t have the pin code or state. They will use the search bar and type where they live that the city, village. They can give some information which can lead to center’s search. Select the search button, the system will give centers according to the information given.