We are now living in the internet era where almost everything is being done online. Most governments are now relying on the internet to improve the life of their citizens. Andhra Pradesh State Government has also not been left behind since it is now making use of the internet to avail different services to citizens. Through this action, people can be able to get any service without having to move a muscle. By doing so, you get to save on time and costs that would otherwise be incurred when moving from one office to another. After the launching of Banglarbhumi portal in West Bengal, it became a leader in great Banglarbhumi Khatian No Land reforms in banglarbhumi.gov.in website. This portal has been benefited millions of user every year that’s why this portal has been appraising throughout
One of the most notable websites run by A.P State Government is https://Meebhoomi.ap.gov.in Website. With this website, it has now become very easy to access any information concerning land be it registration of complaints or linking your Aadhaar Card. Any citizen of Andhra Pradesh who wants to check their land details (Adangal) online can make use of the simple guide given below.
- You will first have to open the website by keying in https://Meebhoomi.ap.gov.in on the search of your browser. https://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in is the official link for accessing Andhra Pradesh Lands Department website. Hit the enter button on your keyboard once you enter this link.
- Once in the website, place you mouse cursor on “Adangal” option that can be seen clearly from the menu bar. This action will generate a drop down box containing two services i.e. Adangal and Village Adangal.
- Click on “Adangal” option since we are interested in the Adangal details. A new web page will appear on the screen of your browser.
- Next, select the choice that you wish to use i.e. Survey number, Account number, Aadhaar number or Name of the graduator. Most people prefer using the Survey number option.
- Select your district name from the text box set aside for this detail.
- You will also have to select the name of your zone together with Village name.
- Correctly fill in your survey number in the box set aside for this detail.
- Enter the captcha number that appears immediately after filling in every other information.
- Finally, click on “Click” button to complete the process. This action will generate another page from where you can have a look at your Adangal details.
- It is advisable that you print your Adangal details for future reference. To do this successfully, you will have to click on the “Print” button. You will now have a hardcopy of your land details.
The good thing about checking your Adangal online is that you will never have to worry about long queues as is the case when visiting lands offices. In addition to this, you will never have to worry about time since the website is fully operational unless it is under maintenance. Unfortunately, you must make sure that you have an internet connection and a device that can access the internet before you can use this service. With these requirements, you can be able to check your lands details from any particular location that you find comfortable.