Digital payment has become the core pillar of online transactions. It’s a safe way to make cashless payments. One can use the digital payment in shopping, paying bills and recharging their mobile airtime. India has gone digital introducing the famous digital mobile wallet. The big Reliance Jio telecom service provider has established a Jio money wallet which accommodates a lot of features.
The service is supported on all smartphone devices and works like any other digital wallet. Here you can add money thus making payments at physical store and online services. This has come in handy for the Indian citizens who don’t have to carry cash. It safe and convenient. Shopping and transferring has never been easier until the introduction of the service.
The Jio money wallet is easy to register as users need to use their mobile number which is their unique ID. Registration process is free by verifying the OTP code and later adding your cards then top up the wallet and you are go to start.
Special features on the Jio money wallet
- Make payments postpaid services like electricity, gas and landline telephones.
- One can recharge their mobile and data cards.
- Online payment for the e-commerce website.
- Have a pay at the shop feature where you pay offline stores.
- You can send and receive money from friends and family.
- Send money to Jio mobile numbers.
- It can use reliance loyalty card like reliance one-family cards.
How to register for Jio money Wallet app
- Go to your Android google play store or apple play store.
- Download the Jio money app when the page open, select the new Jio money.
- A registration option will show click on the register tab.
- Key in your mobile number.
- Now fill in your personal details like: name, date of birth and the password.
- The system will send an OTP where you have to use it to verify the mobile number.
- After this create a 4-digit m-PIN.
- Enter your cards and add money to Jio money wallet.
Jio money wallet
Jio money wallet holders have to add money in order to enjoy services from the app. This only happens using the bank details and cards you have entered. The details have to be registered in your profile. You can use online payment methods like the net banking, credit card and debit card.
The app has different offers when you add money to the wallet. This gives a reason to use the Jio money app often. The wallet helps in paying all the merchants using few click where you feel safe.
Offers from Jio money Wallet
- RS 100 Amazon voucher which is free
One gets a free ola ride which is offered if one uses the Jio money. This happens if you use RS 75 from your wallet.
- 20% discount at big basket
Use RS 800 and apply for promo codes and 20% will flow back to your account.
- 50% discount on 303 RS and recharges
The Jio money wallet has gained a lot of popularity and eased the hassle of getting stuck while buying and carrying money all over. One can shop without thinking of losing or going short of cash.