Google doesn’t seize to amaze us, it offers new product and service each day thus easing our hassle. Ever thought of what will happen when all your documents and photos get lost. What about this, when you hard drive crashes or machine damages and all you stuff goes. Yes! I bet it will be painful, none of us want to think of it.
Guess what? Google has solved this, with an invention of Google Drive which is a google storage and synchronized service from google. It was officially established in the year 2012 and has been actively helping us save our details without the worry of crashed devices. All beginnings are small and Google drive had an offer of 5GB free cloud storage. This couldn’t be enough for users and the company added the storage to 15GB. Quite big for all your data, the channel accommodates three more products google drive, Gmail and google+ photos.
What the use of google drive? Okay! wondering what the excitement? Google drive again a google product is used in saving your photos and backing up your data whether files and folders. You don’t have to use external storage devices.
If devices are damage or stolen, you still get your information safe and sound. It uses google emails address for Google drive. Just transfer your data whatever you value most and there be sure to find it whenever needed. The feature can be downloaded on your Android smart gadget and with the steps below we can transfer photos form Android to google drive.
- First visit google play store form your Android device.
- Now download the app and install it on your device.
- After the process go to the gallery and open the photo section.
- Pick on the photos even videos which need to be saved in the app.
- Satisfied with the selection? Select the share button.
- A window will show with a big list of where to share the photos go through and check for google drive app.
- Click on the Google drive and the photos will start uploading.
- Give it some time and then check the home screen by sliding it and see the progress.
- After it done a notification will show on your screen.
- The process is that simple, the photos and videos are well secure. We can also upload other file and documents using simple process as follows.
How to add an account to your Google drive?
Individuals with email account like the Gmail account will launch the google drive and continue with the following:
- Open Google drive from your device.
- Select the next arrow to proceed.
- Now select done tab on the right hand corner of the screen.
- Again check for the menu button which is on the screen indicated by three arrow.
- Click on the drop down arrow and check for add account” option.
- Now click on the type of account.
- Key in your security pattern or lock on the phone.
- Here you are required to enter login details/email address.
- Press next, enter password then click next.
- Click on the accept button and click on the circle which is just next to payment tab. Click continue.
- There the account has been added to your device.